Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Computers and Paper Piece Quilts

'

Hello Dear Ladies,

I've been away from you for too long..and I apologize.  Since the announcement of This Granny's House Blog, my computer has been 'down'.  I can only laugh about it, really.  The problem? Someone tripped on the power cord and yanked it out of it's spot causing it to break on the inside portion of the laptop.  Battery died.  No recharging available until the adapter was repaired...and there it sat for 3 weeks or so...But now it's all better!! and I can write to you and do the dance of  * joy! *

So while I was waiting for my computer to be ready, I started a new quilting project using the English Paper Piecing method.  I am having so much fun!!  It is all sewn by hand and requires a "slow living" approach.  Why be in a hurry? My computer is down, the house is quiet, and the laundry can wait.  

I'll post progress photos of my Honeycomb Flower Garden quilt soon (aka Grandmother's flower garden .. very appropriate, huh? *giggle, giggle*

Here's a great video done by a Mom and her daughter at the quilt shop :) Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment