Thursday, September 15, 2016

Needlepoint, Flowers, and Noah



( N E E D L E P O I N T & Flowers ) 🌸Did I tell you that I really enjoy doing handwork? Well, I do..hehehe.. This little jewel, was sent to me last year by my mom. The flower was already stitched and I just had to choose a background color and stitch the rest. It has been so enjoyable! 🍂Much like this lovely weather we've been having here.

 🍂Autumn/Fall is such a pleasant season yet it brings the foreboding thought of winter. Most of us want to hang onto the friendly temperatures and cheerful activities and ignore that winter is to follow. 

💨It really caused me to think about what the LORD has planned for those who fear him and for those who reject Jesus as their ONLY Saviour. Then this Scripture verse pops into my head --

"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away; BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURETH FOREVER. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you." -I Peter 1:24-25. 

Jesus is our blessed hope! He is the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among us! -John 1:14. 

And Jesus Christ is coming soon to catch us away!  Revelation 22:7 

Those who reject Jesus are in for a very harsh winter! As in the days of Noah, they were eating, drinking, and making merry in their rejection of God Almighty enjoying their gross sin and well... They were destroyed.😳Only Noah and his family were saved..because Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD (Gen. 6:8). 

Jesus said it would be the same in the last days....here we are, dear one, in those very last days .. Please, I beg you to turn to, to turn back to God the Father as your only hope through Jesus Christ his only begotten Son and our Saviour.

 Time is running out -- "Today if you hear his voice, harden not your hearts" 💞
 #compelled #compassion #flowers #needlepoint#praywithoutceasing #wordofgod

No comments:

Post a Comment