Monday, September 26, 2016

And so it goes

Are you kidding me right now?  Does anyone else see the significance of this??  This photo of the earthquake that was in Oklahoma earlier this month is so loud to me.  Ahhh... but it's the fracking...it's not God doing it... ARE YOU SERIOUS right now? I have continued to question if I was SUPPOSED to keep posting on my blog.  Who reads this anyway, besides myself??  I get interrupted or called away or the children are home and just want to talk to me...(and really that's okay with me .. my people are important to me).  OR I sit down and pick up my current handwork project and work on that.  Anything and everything but write.   And so it goes....life happening...continuing on as if the urgency of God's word does not apply to us .. AND THEN THERE'S THIS SCRIPTURE VERSE THAT JUMPS OUT AT ME:  Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."  -II Peter 3:3-4 Are you a scoffer?? We don't have the time later to do what must be done today.  Our stance before the LORD is so very important!  How do I stand before the LORD?  God knows, yet it is for me to keep myself humble, holy, and upright before him.  And to be ready to answer for the the Hope that is in me.  Time is limited.  Time is of the essence.  We are living in the end times and the Father God will send Jesus to catch away his Bride at any moment.  I must get off my duff and do something!!  And my doing is writing to those of you who read this blog. When the LORD put the ink on paper for us in LUKE 21:11, do you think he knew that the scoffers would say that God had nothing to do with earthquakes in various places all over the world at the same time ... because of FRACKING??!!   Do you truly believe that the LORD GOD Almighty didn't know well enough that everything in the world today would have some academic, scientist, expert, think-he-so-smart explaining away God's hand?? Even the so called Christian pastors are (from the pulpit) explaining away what Jesus himself said would happen.  OH MY!!! Several years ago I asked the LORD, 'what is it that I should be doing now? What is my part to play?' I was reading the book of Revelation -- in particular, the first 4 chapters.  These 4 chapters are specific to the church.  So..that's for me and you, if you are a Christian.  Then I read Jude and really paid attention to verses 20-23 ..
"But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 
keep yourselves in the love of God, 
looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.  
And of some have compassion, making a difference: 
and of others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."
 
I'll watch and pray. Write and encourage. Blog and pull others out of the fire of deception, vanity, and self....I pray that we will build ourselves up on our most holy faith and that we would be counted worthy to escape the wrath to come.
 
God is going to do what he said he would do!!  And that the end is now and there is a falling away going on among Christians, and time is of the essence for Jesus to catch us AWAY --OUT OF THIS WORLD -- ESCAPE THE WRATH TO COME!  
 
ARE YOU READY??
 
If you'd like prayer, have questions or comments, contact me.  ThisGrannysHouse@gmail.com
Hugs, dear reader,
 
~Cristina
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I am in inspired to keep praying and reading the wonderful word of God. I'm pricked in my heart, soul, and mind to keep the attention on God Almighty. To love him with all my heart, mind, and soul. It helps me to help others in need. Which I have, here in Medford, Oregon. Thank you for the encouragement to keep that relationship with God in Christ. Love your passion. Truly your friend Kerri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Kerri! The LORD is continually reminding me of the importance of fully trusting HIM and staying in the Scriptures. I'm so thankful for the mercy of the LORD -- it is new every morning!! Big Hugs, Cristina

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words, Kerri! The LORD is continually reminding me of the importance of fully trusting HIM and staying in the Scriptures. I'm so thankful for the mercy of the LORD -- it is new every morning!! Big Hugs, Cristina

      Delete